“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”

~ Carl Jung

Monday, March 25, 2013

Is It Spring Yet?


It was a another cold, rainy weekend in the North Georgia Mountains.  I just knew that Spring would be popping, but not so much.  The rain did let up long enough to let me walk in the woods and check on my little spring ephemeral wildflowers.




 Unfortuately some of the little Trilliums are up.  Snow is predicted for tomorrow and Tuesday; so, we will see next weekend if any survive the week.  Thankfully some of them are still tucked in tightly in the ground.







Since Spring was not showing itself outside, I created a colorful bouquet filled page in my art journal.  This will have to hold me for now.



3 comments:

Maureen said...

Finally, we have signs of spring here. Daffodils are poking through the ground and birds are chirping. I'm just plain tired of being cold, so I wish it would hurry up!

Bevie said...

It's in the 30's today but should warm up some...we have daffodls ready to bloom, and little buds on the rose bushes..lots of Robins all pointing Spring!! I love your little Spring pages..beautiful!!! I found your blog thru my sister, Mary Freeman's blog...blessings!!!

Dottie said...

Thanks Bevie,
It is warming up here and this week the Redbud trees are blooming. That means spring to me! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving some words of encouragement.
Dottie